Hello wonderful you,
Today’s post is all about feel good articles I found around the web in the last couple of weeks that were a delight to read. I’ve made it a habit to spend a few minutes every day indulging myself in reading articles that fill me with joy. These are those every day little treasures that I love coming across that tickle my senses and inspire me.
And, talking about delightful things, below is a picture of the little piece of branch I found at my front door yesterday morning, a wink from the universe reminding me fall is here. Welcome Fall!
But, before anything, I know that there is someone out there who needs to hear this, a gentle reminder that – you matter, you are important, you are worthy and you deserve to have all that you want, desire and dream of and don’t let anyone tell you or make you feel otherwise.
Here are my 5:
- If you’re into DIY projects, check this out, an easy to make stunning and unique fall center piece for your home. How beautiful is this and so easy to make, here I don’t do any DIY projects but I love reading about it, I get all inspired 🙂
- Here’s a great article I enjoyed reading and got a couple of pointers on decluttering from the, be more with less, Courtney Carver “7 Notes to Help you Live with Less”, here
- Is there anyone out there who does not procrastinate??? This is what you need to know to stop procrastinating, here
- As the Season Turns, is a wonderfully delightful podcast for welcoming each month, here I just recently came across this podcast and really enjoy listening.
- And, if you like home decorating, I love The Inspired Room with Melissa Michaels, here
My invitation for you today – take a few moments to read something or, listen to a podcast that makes you feel good, it will enrich your life.
Well, that’s it for today. I hope this blog post serves you and inspires you. If you have any delights you’d like to share, please feel free to do so, in the comment section below, I love comments.
Wishing you a happy, bright and blessed week ahead. Happy Fall.
- journal writing
COPYRIGHT MASHA G. ELLMAN 2022